Terms & Conditions
1. In these Terms & Conditions (the “Conditions), (i) “Event” means the event for which You have purchased a ticket, wristband or entry stamp; (ii) “the Promoter”, “we”, “us” and “our” means On the Rails@Jagz and any associated promoter(s) of the Event; and (iii) “you” and “your” means you as the ticket holder or Entry stamp holder.
2. Your purchase of a valid ticket, wrist band and entry stamp into the Event constitutes your acceptance of all of the Conditions laid out below
3. The Promoter operates a Challenge 21 policy. It is important that you read and take note of the full policy below.
4. We operate a no refund policy should an Act of God force us to cancel the Event. Personal arrangements including, but not limited to, travel, subsistence and accommodation relating to the Event which have been arranged by you are at your own risk and the Promoter shall not be liable for any losses incurred from personal arrangements or wasted expenditure.
5. Should Royal Ascot Racecourse 2019 in any circumstances be cancelled, the Events at On the Rails@Jagz will continue.
6. Subject to clause 26 below, the Promoter is unable to accept liability for personal damages, losses, or injuries sustained at the Event. Any personal property brought to the Event is at your own risk.
7. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the full, advertised billed performances take place, the Promoter reserves the right to change the published bill and/or running times without notification. This includes, but is not limited to, artists and billed attractions. Tickets are for the VIP area and not a specific artist.
8. Tickets are personal revocable licences and shall at all times remain our property and subject to these Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission.
9. The Promoter has granted Thames Valley Police the right to refuse admission to the entire Event site.
10. Upon purchase and receipt of your ticket, please check it carefully as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
11. The Promoter will not issue duplicate tickets for lost or stolen tickets. Keep your ticket safe.
12. Tickets are security printed. Tickets purchased from sources other than official agencies are at your own risk and may be invalid. Beware of forgeries.
13. A ticket may be invalidated if any part of it is removed, altered, torn or defaced.
14. Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion, whether commercial or non-commercial, without the prior written consent of the Promoter.
15. Strictly no illegal substances or objects.
16. Search is a condition of entry and presence at the Event.
17. The Promoter shall be entitled to confiscate (items which the Promoter considers may be used as weapons, or are otherwise deemed by the Promoter to be dangerous or inappropriate. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, theft or damage to confiscated items.
18. No unauthorised filming or sound recording. Any unauthorised recordings may be confiscated and/or destroyed by the Promoter.
19. Wristbands are in operation which must be worn at all times for the duration of the Event.
20. There will be a dedicated BBQ area.
21. Re-admission to the Event arena is allowed during Event opening times wearing a wristband.
22. The Promoter shall be entitled to evict from the Event anyone resisting confiscation of disallowed items or who is otherwise in breach of these Conditions or behaving in a manner which is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of themselves or other persons at the Event.
23. The organisers reserve the right to implement any restrictions/conditions deemed necessary before and during the Event to ensure the safe management of the festival site. You must at all times comply with any and all instructions given to you by Event staff and stewards.
24. Please note that by entering the event you give your express consent to being photographed/filmed or sound recorded as part of the audience, and to your name, voice and/or likeness being included within any film, photograph, audio or audiovisual recording of the Event to be exploited in any and all media for any purpose at any time throughout the world. This may include filming by the police or security staff for the security of attendees at the Event or the prevention of crime.
25. Unless paragraph 26 below applies, in no circumstances shall the Promoter have any liability beyond the face value of the ticket purchased.
26. Nothing in these Conditions shall exclude any liability of the Promoter for death or personal injury caused by negligence, or for any other type of liability that cannot by law be excluded or limited.
27. These Conditions are governed by English law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Other important information
- Disabled facilities are available. Please contact us in advance of the Event if you have any specific access requirements, otherwise it may not be possible to meet your needs.
- This is a car park, please be aware of uneven ground conditions.
- Prolonged exposure to amplified sound may cause permanent hearing damage.
- Strobe lighting and smoke effects may be used at the Event.
- The Event is outdoors so you are strongly advised to bring appropriate footwear and clothing, including warm clothing for the evening period.
- Left luggage, locker and cloakroom facilities are available.
- There are plenty of outlets on site selling food and drink.
- Official merchandise will be on sale on site.
- Please respect the residents of Ascot and South Ascot, Berkshire and enter and leave as quietly as possible.
- Please keep the streets tidy, use litter bins provided.
- Smoking is not permitted in enclosed public areas.
- On the Rails@Jagz is a strictly an 18s and over event
- We will be operating and enforcing a strict Challenge 21 policy at the entrances and on all bars.
- If you can’t provide valid identification when asked, your ticket will be confiscated or your wristband removed and you will be asked to leave the site.
- The only acceptable forms of ID are –
- An in date photographic driver’s licence or provisional licence,
- A valid passport (not a photocopy). Out of date passports will NOT be accepted.
- A Proof of Age Standards Scheme Card (showing the PASS hologram) more information on the pass scheme website.
- An In date Armed Forces Photo ID Card
- A national photo identity card issued by country of origin (other than the United Kingdom)
- If a person is found to be using ID that is not theirs they will be requested to hand that ID over. If they refuse the Police will be asked to attend and their ticket will be confiscated or wristband removed. This may also result in prosecution for both the owner of the identification and the individuals fraudulently attempting to use it.
- Spot checks will be in operation across the site at all times. Please ensure you keep your identification on you at all times until you have been verified by a member of the Challenge 21 team and a challenge 21 wristband issued which must be worn at all times.
Dress Code On The Rails@Jagz
- Dress for the weather, dress for Royal Ascot and dress with elegance!